Business Report Writing
Get results with a high quality business report
Is your team being held back by time restrictions and a lack of professional writing training? Business report writing is a specialised field and there are times when it makes sense to outsource.
Writing business reports, proposals and plans can be tedious work. Indeed, many people cringe at the idea of writing them, and put the task off until its almost too late. At Affect Media, we can turn your report around quickly and efficiently. Depending on the type of report you need, we can often have it completed in a few days. Usually, all we need from you is a phone briefing and deposit to set the ball rolling.
So if you’re still thinking about getting that report written and designed, give us a call. Let us help you tick it off your to-do list.
What are business reports?
Business reports come in many different shapes, sizes and formats. At their core, however, most business reports have the same goal: To communicate important business information quickly and effectively.
In a business setting, formal business reports typically aim to create revenue by communicating with prospective clients or by reassuring existing clients that the organisation is at the top of their game. Business reports usually involve careful research, preparation and planning.
Clear, concise content when you need it
As professional business writers, the team at Affect Media know how to communicate your message clearly and effectively. After talking to you about your needs and expectations, our business writers will help you to:
- Identify your target audience
- Set clear and achievable goals
- Create a clear and powerful business report structure
- Create a meaningful heading hierarchy
- Develop a logical document structure
- Identify the most appropriate tone
- Correctly structure sentences and paragraphs
- Write your report in clear, simple language
- Create a visually appealing document that stands out from the competition
Do you need to update your business reports?
Most professional organisations need to revise their reports from time to time. This is usually due to staff changes, new service offerings or a basic need to review progress and make organisational changes.
From annual reports and research reports, through to marketing strategies and business plans, the team at Affect Media have the skills and resources to turn your business report into a success.
6 signs that you need help from a business report writer
Are you unsure about whether it’s time to bring in a professional business report writer? Here are 6 top signs that now is probably the right time:
- You need to produce a high quality document
- You are an expert in your field, but don’t feel confident about your writing skills
- You need to communicate complex information to a lay audience
- You are short on time
- Your current documents are not effective or out of date
- Writing your report is taking you away from other, money-making activities.