Turn complicated content into attention grabbing copy with Affect Media’s medical writing service. With over 10 years’ experience in medical, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, we know how to engage readers quickly and effectively. No complicated jargon, just clear, simple copy.
Our medical clients range from small businesses and start-ups through to well-known global brands. As one of only a few agencies in Australia that specialise in medical writing,we have an in depth understanding of what you do and how to best communicate it.
• Case Studies: Engage your audience with human stories. Case studies allow you to convey complex ideas through narrative.
• Website content: Have us create compelling content that engages those who matter, both in Australia and around the world.
• Newsletters: Keep your wider network up to date with outstanding internal and external newsletters.
• Conference reporting: Make important event information accessible to a wider audience with clear, concise reporting.
• Whitepapers: Promote understanding, problem solving and informed decision making with a customised whitepaper.
• eBooks: Make your medical writing accessible throughout Australia and around the world with an eBook. We can write original content, or convert existing content into eBook form.
• Brochures: A tried and true method of communication in the medical sector, we can create striking brochures that both engage and inform.
• Media releases: Got a story to tell? Get your message heard across the mass media with a carefully crafted media release.
Ask us today about how our medical copywriting and specialised healthcare content can work for you. We offer specialised copywriting services for a range of professional sectors including real estate, corporate and higher education. For more information on any of our services or SEO capabilities, please contact Affect Media on 0406251406
Want to train your team?
Ask us about our fully tailored medical writing courses, which cover:
- Medical Writing Basics
- Writing for the Web
- Writing for healthcare and social media.